How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
- You have a max of 25 days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 25 days after the purchase date. No returns made after 25 days from the purchase date will be accepted.
- We do not offer refunds. We gladly accept returns for store credit only. You can use the shipping label we provided and pay a $5.95 shipping fee, which will be deducted from your store credit.
- Sale, accessories, bodysuits, and cami/brami sales are final and non-returnable.
Please note that returned merchandise must be unworn, undamaged, unwashed, and have the original tags still intact. Sale and ‘last chance’ items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. If your item is damaged and your purchase date falls outside our standard return window, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to serve you.
START A RETURN:12 Tribes Boutique - Returns Center (returnly.com)
How do I start a return or exchange?
To make a return, please visit our Returns Center and simply enter the email address associated with your purchase, or your order number and shipping address zip code to initiate the return.
For exchanges, follow the steps outlined above and select your new item for exchange.
- START RETURN
- Enter your order number and shipping zip code to initiate the return.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return/exchange, indicate the reason, and click proceed to return summary.
- Ensure everything is correct and submit.
- Print the return label and securely tape it on the outside of your return package.
- Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
Is an order slip required?
No order slip is required, as long as your returned product has its original tags intact and you use the return shipping label we provide to you. If you are using your own shipping label, please include the order slip.
Do I need to return the product in its original packaging?
If possible, please ship your return in its original packaging to protect it from damages during transit. If you no longer have the original packaging, it’s not a problem. Please ship your return in your own packaging or materials provided by your local courier.
Where can I find my shipping label?
Once you initiate your return through our Returns Center, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a return shipping label which will also be sent to your email.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
We are not responsible for lost or stolen shipments, please contact your local post office. Any packages returned to us as non-deliverable will be re-shipped at customer expense. We are not responsible for refunding or replacing shipments for packages shown as delivered.
We will supply order and tracking information for customers to provide to the U.S. Postal Service to file a claim. We will work with customers to replace packages after sending us a copy of their filed police report.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE:
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe you have received damaged or defective merchandise you must contact us WITHIN 4 DAYS of receiving your shipment. Please email a picture of the damaged/defective item to email@example.com. Please include the order number in the subject line.
Shop with us 24/7 at www.12TribesBoutique.com and email us with any questions regarding returns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start an online return please visit our Returns Portal below:
Please MAIL returns to:
12 Tribes Boutique
1310 Sorenson Road
Helena MT 59602
Questions? Email returns@12TribesBoutique.com