Do your Valentine's Day plans include take out and Netflix? A cozy dinner at home? Or you just want to look cute at work on February 14th? If you have a casual Valentine's Day planned, we have some great outfit ideas for you!
1. Pair a cute Valentine's Day graphic tee with a cozy oversized cardigan! Add some fun earrings and your favorite jeans for a cute, yet casual look. This would be a great teacher outfit! Swap out the jeans for leggings for a super comfy outfit.
2. Pair an oversized pink sweater with some classic skinny jeans! Add a pair of fun heart earrings and you're ready to go!
3. What is comfier than a crewneck sweatshirt! This Valentine's graphic crewneck is fleece lined and oh-so-soft! Add some comfy loose fitting mom jeans and fun accesories.
4. Another great crewneck sweatshirt that can be worn for Valentine's Day, and all year round! The Mama sweatshirt looks great with our Kancan denim.
5. What is more Valentine's Day than pink! This beautiful pink collared blouse paired with our wide leg Willow jeans is a great look.